Clouds layer 3
How to use it
A .tgc is provided which allow you to insert these clouds in your own scenes. It is specially adapted to picture with camera above clouds.
To test it you have just load the .tgd sample scene in Terragen 4 and start render.
Tips to speed up render of this scene without losing quality you can change following settings :
- Put micropoly details to 0.5 (instead 1). It will only influences mountains and not the clouds since Defer Atmo option is On
- Reduce « Millions of Voxels » parameter (in cloud v3 node) from 500 to around 50 (or 100) Millions.
- Reduce « Anti-aliasing » parameter from 8 to 4 (or 5) in Render settings.
Be careful this scene is not compatible with Terragen 2 or Terragen 3
How to download
A download link will be provided to you after your order completion.
Please note that your digital products can only be downloaded once.
- You need to purchase one license for each commercial project you would like to use this material.
- For non-commercial usage (including educational projects) you only need to purchase one license.
- Whatever usage you cannot redistribute or resell these scenes.
- The license does not include any contractual support.