Terragen 4.4 Frontier Build is available
Path tracing, object manipulation in RTP, faster render times + more
Terragen 4.4 is currently available as a “Frontier” build for anyone with current maintenance or an active subscription. Just use “Check for Updates” in Terragen and you should see the optional 4.4 frontier update available
Huge discounts on Xfrog plants models at Turbosquid
Some wonderful and useful Xfrog, Inc models for lot of scenes I like to use :
Tropical with 20 species native to the world’s tropic regions. Each species includes 3 variations in age, size and shape for a total of 60 highly detailed, fully textured 3D models.
Oceania 3 with 20 species from all over Australia and Oceania. 9 variations in age, size and shape
USA Southwest contains 3D plant models of 20 species of cacti and succulents native to the deserts of the American Southwest. 3 variations in age, size and shape
USA Conifers contains 3D tree models of 20 species native to North America. 3 variations in age, size and shape
Europe 3 a collection of very detailed 3D trees. 20 species from all over Europe at different ages and varied seasons. 9 variations.
Agriculture 20 with species. 9 variations in age and shape
There are several new Terragen presets are available in the store section:
- Quiet river water pack you can use to add realistic color water shader in your scene, several types are provided like transparent or muddy water.
- Canyon 6 scene which show you how to setup stratas canyon scene which realistic displacements. Complete scene is included which all shaders (no vegetation).
- Fog layer preset with 2 types of fog, one is very detailed and compact, second one is more diffuse fog.
- Deep valley scene is a complete and very versatile valley environment with a lot possibilities of virtual excursions and reuse.
- Sky preset 2 with 4 clouds layers at different altitudes that you can enable/disable depending on cloud sky coverage you would like to obtain
Here a render using one of my Terragen canyon scene as a HDRI environment in Blender and a free 3D StarWars Tie Interceptor object (released under licence Creative Commons Zero 1.0 – credits to Daniel Andersson)
Original Terragen 360° picture was 3000×1500 pixels and looks like :
You can now purchase the All inclusive pack which contains all scenes and presets available in my store :
- Canyon scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Megaliths scene
- Tropical storm scene (no plants)
- Tropical sunset scene (no plants)
- Iceberg scene
- Lavender scene (no plants)
- Desert sunset scene (no plants)
- Imaginary World scene
- Glacier scene
- The Storm scene
- Sunset preset
- Sky preset
- Cracks preset
- Above clouds 2 scene
- Eroded stones presets 1, 2
- Stones ground presets 1, 2
- Pebbles preset
- Clouds layer presets 1, 2, 3