There are several new Terragen presets are available in the store section:
- Quiet river water pack you can use to add realistic color water shader in your scene, several types are provided like transparent or muddy water.
- Canyon 6 scene which show you how to setup stratas canyon scene which realistic displacements. Complete scene is included which all shaders (no vegetation).
- Fog layer preset with 2 types of fog, one is very detailed and compact, second one is more diffuse fog.
- Deep valley scene is a complete and very versatile valley environment with a lot possibilities of virtual excursions and reuse.
- Sky preset 2 with 4 clouds layers at different altitudes that you can enable/disable depending on cloud sky coverage you would like to obtain
Here a render using one of my Terragen canyon scene as a HDRI environment in Blender and a free 3D StarWars Tie Interceptor object (released under licence Creative Commons Zero 1.0 – credits to Daniel Andersson)
Original Terragen 360° picture was 3000×1500 pixels and looks like :
You can now purchase the All inclusive pack which contains all scenes and presets available in my store :
- Canyon scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Megaliths scene
- Tropical storm scene (no plants)
- Tropical sunset scene (no plants)
- Iceberg scene
- Lavender scene (no plants)
- Desert sunset scene (no plants)
- Imaginary World scene
- Glacier scene
- The Storm scene
- Sunset preset
- Sky preset
- Cracks preset
- Above clouds 2 scene
- Eroded stones presets 1, 2
- Stones ground presets 1, 2
- Pebbles preset
- Clouds layer presets 1, 2, 3
An own 3D scan done by taking 39 pictures of stones near a beach and converted to 3D object by using VisualSFM and Meshlab.
Original stones photo looks like :
Rendered sun animation :
Stones from a 3D scan from Luc BIANCO on Vimeo.
Some wonderful and useful models for lot of scenes I like to use :
Tropical with 20 species native to the world’s tropic regions. Each species includes 3 variations in age, size and shape for a total of 60 highly detailed, fully textured 3D models.
Oceania 3 with 20 species from all over Australia and Oceania. 9 variations in age, size and shape
USA Southwest contains 3D plant models of 20 species of cacti and succulents native to the deserts of the American Southwest. 3 variations in age, size and shape
USA Conifers contains 3D tree models of 20 species native to North America. 3 variations in age, size and shape
Europe 3 a collection of very detailed 3D trees. 20 species from all over Europe at different ages and varied seasons. 9 variations.
Agriculture 20 with species. 9 variations in age and shape