There are several new Terragen presets are available in the store section:
- Quiet river water pack you can use to add realistic color water shader in your scene, several types are provided like transparent or muddy water.
- Canyon 6 scene which show you how to setup stratas canyon scene which realistic displacements. Complete scene is included which all shaders (no vegetation).
- Fog layer preset with 2 types of fog, one is very detailed and compact, second one is more diffuse fog.
- Deep valley scene is a complete and very versatile valley environment with a lot possibilities of virtual excursions and reuse.
- Sky preset 2 with 4 clouds layers at different altitudes that you can enable/disable depending on cloud sky coverage you would like to obtain
For this scene, I downloaded a free (non-commercial usage) 747 model I found on blendswap website.
I used also my clouds preset for Terragen 4 (available in my store) where I duplicated the clouds at different altitudes and reduced density of highest layers.
This complete environment is available now in my store
I have released two new products fully designed to work with Terragen 4 (tested with Terragen 4 beta) and so not compatible with Terragen 3 :
Clouds Layer 3 is a “above clouds” preset using new Terragen 4 clouds. It is delivered with a test scene to make following renders.
Imaginary World is a variation of this preset adapted to sunset picture over clouds. It is delivered as a complete scene with clouds, terrain and surfaces.
You can use these preset and scene in all your commercial or non commercial projects.
Here some Terragen 4 cloud tests with different lighting and fractal settings.
A new video showing Terragen 4 raytraced preview in action with complex light and clouds conditions